Current openings for Topeka Metro employment:
Summer Camp Metro Counselors
Topeka Metro is currently seeking motivated, fun-loving counselors for Camp Metro this summer! This position offers up to twenty hours per week from May 2017-August 2017. Responsibilities include presenting “How-to-Ride” presentations to the public, coordinating bus schedules for community camps, and having fun!
- Organizational and outreach skills
- Experience, desire, and ability to work with children
- Good character, integrity, and adaptability
- Possess enthusiasm, a sense of humor, patience, and self-control
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma and some college
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We have multiple positions for the Camp Metro Counselors. This position pays $12 per hour.
201 N. Kansas Ave.
Topeka, KS 66603
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until March 24, 2017
Drug Free Workplace and EOE.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to email email@example.com
Information Systems Manager
Topeka Metro is accepting resumes for an Information Systems Manager. This position is exclusively responsible for all computer networking, hardware/software, backup systems, coordination of new and existing transit technology, telecommunications, security systems, and all other technical related duties and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Five (5) years of IT experience
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and manage multiple IT projects efficiently
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Valid Class C driver’s license
Topeka Metro offers a great benefit package and is a KPERS employer. Salary will commensurate with experience. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. Topeka Metro is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE.
Submit cover letter, resume, three references, and an applicant characteristic survey to: