Topeka Metro is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Topeka Metro is accepting applications for a full-time bus cleaner to clean all transit fleet vehicles.
• Knowledge of cleaning supplies, equipment and methods
• Ability to read and follow label directions on cleaning products
• Ability to work in inclement weather conditions
• Must be able to perform daily assigned tasks independently without close supervision
• Ability to complete work within the scope of proper time standards
• Ability to use independent judgment in routine and non-routine situations
• Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and other staff members
• Previous custodial experience preferred
The current shift for this position is 6:00 pm – 2:00 am. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma/GED, pass a background check, drug screen and functional employment test.
This position pays $12.72/hr. Topeka Metro is a KPERS employer and offers a great benefit package.
Drug-Free Workplace and EOE.
Download Characteristic Survey here: Applicant Characteristic Survey
Download an application here (.DOC), or pick one up at one of our locations:
- Topeka Metro Admin. Office 201 N. Kansas Ave. Topeka, KS 66603
- Quincy Street Station 820 S.E. Quincy, Topeka, KS 66612