01/04/23 by Topeka Metro
Limited Holiday Service on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
On Monday, January 16, 2023, Topeka Metro will operate Limited Holiday Service in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Important information for the Limited Holiday Service:
- Each of our twelve routes will have different starting and ending times Jan. 16 (see schedule in the link below).
- Fixed route buses will depart from Quincy Street Station (QSS) and return to QSS.
- Fixed route buses will run hourly (with the exception of one route every half-hour).
- The FLEX route bus will NOT be running Jan. 16.
- Lift service standing orders do NOT apply and are cancelled for Jan. 16, so Lift riders
must call in advance to reserve a ride, if needed.
- Regular bus service schedules resume on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
Click on the Limited Holiday Service Schedule for Monday, January 16, 2023 at this LINK.
Contact Topeka Metro Customer Service at (785) 783-7000 if you have questions or need assistance.